Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A gift for the Demon

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And its no April Fools joke either! Its
    called a RAK(Random Act of Kindness) When
    I saw the topic from last year and the picture
    drawn for you, I had to do this...I hope you
    like it!

    Amy's Gift

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, I liked it!! That was very thoughtful of you.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Thank ya Wild... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] i hope she likes it too

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    why the sad look for mRs GaToR...I am sure she'll love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] so turn that frown around

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so sweet Judy!! I know when she gets back and see's this she will love it! Maybe tuesday before we see her tho..im not for certain she got gone before i was able to get my msn working.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chele.....did you get my pm?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CanadianGirl:
    why the sad look for mRs GaToR...I am sure she'll love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] so turn that frown around
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I need to quit second guessing myself...after working
    on it for so long...i worry she wont like it *L*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aweeeeee, what a special gift!
    thats so sweet!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    JUDY!

    thank you so much... what a wonderful thing to come home to... what a wonderfui thing to wake up to more importantly

    i will have a smile on my face all day....


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] THANK YOU!!!!!!

    beams and zoomz::...

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im glad you like it! I have some things that
    you might want for your class....there is a group
    that is raising money for Love of Literacy.
    There is a bookmark included with one of the kits
    i downloaded....if you want to see it let me
    know and i will send it to you......k?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •